If you are a beginner in trading and would like to implement your strategies with no risk of losing your investment, you can try the Binomo demo account. In this article, we will focus on how to open and log in to the Binomo demo account.
- Open a demo account with Email
- Open a demo account with Facebook
- Open a demo account with Gmail
- Open a demo account on iOS
- Open a demo account on Android
- Open a demo account on the mobile web version
- How to switch from a demo to a real account on Binomo?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I get additional profit on the demo account?
- Can relatives register on the site and trade from the same device?
- Why should I confirm the email?
- Email confirmation
- How to confirm an email if it was entered incorrectly?
Open a demo account with Email
The first way to open and log in to the Binomo demo account is using your email address. If you have no registration, please, follow the instructions:
- Go to the Binomo official website and click the “Sign in” button.
- Fill out the signup form with your email and create a strong password.
- Choose your currency.
- Click “Create an account” and confirm the registration by clicking on the link from the letter.
- Click the “Log In” button, and enter the email address and password specified during registration.
- After that, you can start practicing on the Binomo demo account.
Note! It is important to choose the correct account currency during registration because it cannot be changed later.
Open a demo account with Facebook
Many traders prefer to open a demoaccount on Binomo using their Facebook profiles. That’s how it can be done:
- Press on the familiar blue icon with “f” after clicking the yellow “Sign in” button on www.binomo.com.
- Fill out the form with your email address and password from your Facebook account and click “Log in”. The system will ask for access to your name, profile photo, and email address.
- Press the “Continue as…” button.
You will be automatically redirected to the Binomo platform to your demo account for practice and trading.
Open a demo account with Gmail
You can also use your Gmail profile to log in to the Binomo demo account. What should you do:
- To register with a Gmail account, click the “G” button in the signup form.
- After entering your Gmail address and password, Binomo will send the instructions to your email address.
- Following them, you can get fast access to your Binomo demo Account.
That’s all; you are ready to start trading.
Open a demo account on iOS
You can also open the Binomo demo account via the mobile app. Currently, the Binomo trading app is available on App Store, and you can download it to your iPhone or iPad.
Steps on how to open a Binomo demo account on iOS:
- After downloading, click “Sign up”.
- Fill in the email address and password.
- Select an account currency.
So, you can practice on a Binomo demo account using virtual $10000 or trade on a real account.
Open a demo account on Android
Like iOS, Binomo is also available on Google Play, and users can download it on their devices. The steps for signing in to the Binomo demo account are the same as the web platform and iOS mobile app:
- Fill out the form with your email address and a password.
- Select the currency of the account wisely.
If you have difficulty downloading the app from Google Play, you can always use the Binomo APK. Android users can install it from the Binomo website using a QR code.
Open a demo account on the mobile web version
If you are not eager to download the app to your device, you can also reach the mobile web version via your browser. If you search for “binomo.com”, you can access the platform’s web page.
You can open a Binomo demo account on the mobile web version with no difficulties, just as on the website. Do all the steps described above, using your email and password or Facebook/Google accounts for login, and click “Create account”.
How to switch from a demo to a real account on Binomo?
If you have accumulated enough experience on the Binomo demo account and think you are ready for real trading, you can switch your demo account to a real one through the platform.
Follow the instructions:
- Find your Binomo account type in the top right corner of the menu and click on it.
- Choose a real account instead of a demo.
You will see a notification that you have switched from a Binomo demo account to a real one.
Note! You should be careful when you get to your real Binomo account instead of the demo because there will be a possibility of additional income or loss depending on your trading strategies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Let’s talk about what people often ask before opening the Binomo demo account.
Can I get additional profit on the demo account?
The Binomo demo account is only created for users to practice trading and gain experience, so it does not carry any real value. You can see the results of your strategies on the Binomo demo account, but the funds received as a result of the training cannot be withdrawn.
Can relatives register on the site and trade from the same device?
Other members of your family can trade on their accounts, but remember two conditions:
- Every user needs a separate device.
- Every user needs a different IP address.
Members of the same family can trade on Binomo on different accounts as multiple accounts are not allowed.
Why should I confirm the email?
The platform suggests users confirm their email for several reasons.
Firstly, since the security of traders is one of the priorities of Binomo, it is essential to protect any trading account, including demo, from possible interferences. Email confirmation allows you to protect your account from hacking or restore access in case you forgot your password.
Secondly, Binomo informs users of the platform’s promotions and campaigns through email notifications.
Finally, if you verify your email address, you can access helpful content, including tutorial videos, trading strategies, and tips.
A confirmation email will be sent to your inbox a few minutes after logging in to the Binomo trading platform. If you are unable to see it, first check the spam folder. If you still can’t find it, you can always contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request help.
How to confirm an email if it was entered incorrectly?
You could not receive a confirmation email if you made a typo while registering. In that case, you can sign in to your Binomo demo account, correct your login details on the “Personal Information” page and confirm it. After that, you will receive the confirmation email.
If you still experience problems, you can reach the support team. They are here 24/7 to resolve all the complaints. So feel free to get in touch with them if you face any issues.