The global reach of the Binomo platform accepts traders from over 130 countries, including India. This article will cover the following questions: how to log in to the Binomo account through Facebook/Gmail using a website or app, and how to reset a password.
- How to log in to the Binomo account?
- How to log in to Binomo using Facebook?
- How to log in to Binomo using Gmail?
- Password recovery
- How to log in to the Binomo iOS app?
- How to log in to the Binomo Android APK?
- Login on the Binomo mobile web version
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- I forgot the email from the Binomo account
- The message that the allowed number of login attempts was exceeded
- What should I do if I don’t receive an email with the link to reset my password?
- Not able to log in, account registered via Facebook
- How do I change my email address or phone number?
How to log in to the Binomo account?
The international online trading platform Binomo created different types of accounts for a trade where everyone can choose the most interesting conditions: starting from $1 to open a trade to a wide range of possibilities for Binomo Gold/VIP account.
Follow the steps below to log in to the Binomo website:
- Go to www.binomo.com.
- Select “Sign in” and click “Login”.
- Enter your username (email) and password.
- Confirm the entry by clicking on the “Sign in” button.
Note! If you are a new user, you can create an account by clicking Sign In – Registration. You can have an account by entering your email address and password and selecting the “Create account” tab.
Once logged in, you can view your account balance online, place trades, check your Binomo trading history, deposit, and withdraw funds without any hassle. Also after logging in, you have access to a Binomo demo account online with $10000 virtual dollars. With it, you can practice trading in a safe environment.
So, from this moment you only need to open a Binomo web page and log in to your demo account to practice the most interesting strategies and sharpen your skills in trading.
How to log in to Binomo using Facebook?
The blue icon “f” is familiar to millions of users who created profiles on Facebook. You may also see the familiar logo on the Binomo web login page. Follow this guide to quickly login to the platform:
- Kindly go to the Binomo website or app and click on the Facebook logo.
- A Facebook login window will open, where you will need to enter your email address and password from the social network.
- Then click “Log in”.
- Binomo will request access to your data (name, profile picture, and email address).
- Click “Continue as…” and after that, you will be automatically redirected to the Binomo platform.
After you have logged in, you can benefit from the platform’s online services in India and other countries.
How to log in to Binomo using Gmail?
If you want to log in to your Binomo demo, Gold, or another account using Gmail, follow these steps:
- Go to www.binomo.com, click on the “Sign in” and “Login” buttons, and then the Google logo.
- Enter your phone number or email in the appropriate field.
- Enter your password and click on the “Next” button.
If you’re already logged in to Gmail, you’ll be taken directly to your Binomo account. If not, you’ll be asked to enter your Gmail credentials again.
If you’ve forgotten your password for the Binomo account, don’t worry; reset is simple. Just follow the steps below, and you’ll be back in your profile in no time.
Instruction for web version users:
- First, go to www.binomo.com, click the “Sign in” button, and choose the “Forgot my password” link.
- Enter your email address or username that you used to sign up for your account.
- You will receive an email from Binomo for the password reset. Click on the link given in the email.
- You will be taken to a special section on the Binomo website, where you must enter a new password twice and click the “Change password” button.
Note! Creating a new password, remember that it must contain letters and numbers and be at least 6 characters long.
Instruction for mobile app users:
- Click the “Log in” button and choose “Reset password”.
- Fill up the email your account is registered to and click “Reset password”.
- Check the mailbox: you’ll receive a password recovery letter, open it and follow the instructions. Create a new password.
Once you’ve reset your password, you can log into your Binomo Demo, Gold, or other account and start online trading again.
How to log in to the Binomo iOS app?
Assuming you have already downloaded and installed the Binomo iOS app, follow these steps to log in:
- Tap the Binomo logo on your home screen to launch the app.
- On the main screen, choose the “Sign in” button.
- Enter your email address and password in the respective fields.
- Tap the “Sign in” button.
After logging into the Binomo mobile app, you will have access to almost all the trading functionality available on the web version.
How to log in to the Binomo Android APK?
The Binomo APK has no differences from an Android application. You can visit the Google Play store and search for “Binomo” to find it or click here.
To log in to the Binomo Android APK do the same steps as on an iOS device:
- Choose the “Sign in” option.
- Enter your email and password.
- Click on the “Sign in” button.
If you’re having trouble logging in to your Binomo demo, Gold, or another account, first, ensure you’re using the correct email address and password.
Login on the Binomo mobile web version
To sign in for the Binomo mobile web version, follow these steps:
- Enter the “binomo.com” website URL into your mobile browser.
- On the homepage, click on the “Login” button at the top right corner.
- A pop-up window will appear asking for your email address and password.
- Enter your login credentials and click on the “Sign in” button.
After logging into your Binomo account through the mobile web version, you can trade on the platform online just like you would on a PC.
Please remember that trading is risky. Registering your Binomo account is just the first step of the big journey that can’t be reached without learning and training from professional content on Binomo. Skill up to trade wisely!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Let’s cover the popular questions about logging into the Binomo account.
I forgot the email from the Binomo account
Did you forget the email associated with your Binomo account? Here is how you can quickly recover it. First, remember if you have used any other email address to register for Binomo.
If you don’t know any different email addresses you may have used, don’t worry. Contact the customer support team at email@example.com to help you recover your account. Just provide them with your profile details, such as your username or phone number, and they will help you to get back the access and reset your password.
The message that the allowed number of login attempts was exceeded
If you receive a message that the allowed number of Binomo sign-in attempts has been exceeded, you might have tried logging into your account more than ten times within an hour.
There are a few things you can do:
- Wait for an hour, and then try to log in to your Binomo account again.
- Try resetting your password. If that doesn’t work, contact Binomo support for help.
In the meantime, keep your account safe by using a strong and unique password, and never share your login information with anyone.
What should I do if I don’t receive an email with the link to reset my password?
If you have not received an email from the Binomo trading platform with a link to reset your password, there are a few things you can try:
- Check your spam folder to see if the email was mistakenly marked as spam.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure that future emails will not go to spam.
Feel free to create an appeal to the customer support team if you still do not see the email. They will assist you online in a short time no matter where you are, in India or other countries.
Not able to log in, account registered via Facebook
If you’re having trouble logging in to your Binomo account, follow the instructions:
- Click “Forgot my password” in the “Login” section. For mobile users, it is “Reset password”.
- Fill the form with the email you used for registration on Facebook and click “Send”.
- Check your email for a password recovery letter, open it and follow the directions.
- Create a new strong password.
Once you’ve done that, you should be able to log in to your Binomoaccount without any problems and open trades.
How do I change my email address or phone number?
Users of the web version should:
- Look on the top right corner of the platform, click on the profile picture, and then choose the “Profile” section.
- Change your private information: phone number or email in the “Contacts” section and click “Save”.
Mobile app users should do the next:
- Go to the menu and tap “Settings”.
- Enter your email and push the “Save” button.
If something goes wrong, feel free to contact Binomo customer care online and they will help to resolve the issues.