For Binomo traders, it’s essential to know all possible deposit and withdrawal options available to get cash without problems. This review will cover how to deposit and withdraw money from Binomo in Colombia through Internet banking and e-wallets.
Many people already enjoying the benefits of Internet banking. Traders from Colombia save their time too. No need to go to the bank office because all payments can be released with this method from a home PC, tablet, or smartphone.
Traders can deposit funds in the Binomo account following this instruction:
- Log in and head to the “Deposit” button at the top right corner of your screen.
- Choose “Colombia” in the country section.
- In the deposit method, look under “Internet banking” here. You should see the currently available options for Colombia: SafetyPay, Bank Transfer, Itau, Davidenda, Bbva, Scotiabank, and Pse.
- Once you’ve picked the method, you will see a pop-up window containing the payment amount and your first and last name.
- Fill in the relevant information, and make sure to double-check. Then you may select the “Deposit” button on the bottom.
After this, you may be redirected to a secure payment page of your selected Internet banking method.
Note! A minimum deposit for Binomo traders from Colombia recently was changed up to 40000 COP. And the maximum deposit is up to 40000000 COP.
This is a short guide on how to withdraw funds from your account:
- Click on your profile and click on the “Cashier” tab.
- Next up, click the tab that says “Withdraw funds”.
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw.
- Choose your withdrawal method. Use the same methods as you used to deposit funds into your account.
- Click “Request withdrawal”.
In most cases, it may take up to 1 to 12 hours to credit the funds to your bank. Sometimes withdrawal can be extended up to 7 days due to bank policy, holidays, or other reasons.
Note! A minimum withdrawal from Binomo is $10. Also, the withdrawal limit for the week is $10,000.
E-wallets have become increasingly popular in almost every country, including Colombia. Let’s have a look at how to operate with e-wallets on Binomo.
Follow this instruction to deposit funds into your account:
- Log in and head over to the top right corner, and press “Deposit”.
- Scroll down until you see “E-wallets”.
- You should see a list of supported e-wallets in Colombia: AstroPay, Advcash, Tpaga, Webmoney WMZ, Perfect Money, and Binance Pay.
- Similar to Internet banking, once you select the option, you will have to enter your desired deposit amount as well as your first and last name.
- Once you’re done, proceed to click the “Deposit” button.
A minimum deposit for Binomo through e-wallets is the same as for Internet banking – $10.
Withdrawal to the e-wallet can only be made if a deposit was made from it.
This is a short list of actions for withdrawal of funds from your account:
- Log in and head over to the top right corner of the screen and click “Deposit”.
- Next up, click the “Withdraw funds” tab.
- Then, enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Select the preferred e-wallet method.
- Follow any on-screen steps to complete your withdrawal to the e-wallet procedure.
Note! Through e-wallets, you can withdraw a minimum of $10 as well as Internet banking. It may take up to 3 business days (depending on the payment system) for the funds to reflect in your account.
Check Transaction History
Binomo allows traders to track their transaction history. It can also be used as withdrawal proof. Do the following steps:
- Enter the “Cashier” section.
- Head over to the “Transaction history” tab on Binomo.
- You can view your transactions here, as well as copy them for any reference.
You may have further questions regarding a specific transaction history. So you can always click the “Contact support” button under the “Copy transaction” button and contact Binomo’s customer service for help.
Traders have access to convenient deposit and withdrawal methods popular in Colombia. But keep in mind that trading is risky. So before depositing real funds, learn how to trade on your demo account with virtual $10.000. Those funds can’t be withdrawn; they are given to every newcomer for practice in a safe environment.