Making a deposit is the only way to trade on a real Binomo account. In this review, we’ll look at the various deposit methods available in Mexico and how to withdraw money in the event of efficient trade.
The most commonly used bank cards for deposits and withdrawals are VISA and Mastercard, including in Mexico.
Note! The minimum deposit amount allowed by Binomois $10/€10 or an equivalent of $10 in MXN. However, it may be reduced in certain countries or as part of promotions.
Deposit through Bank cards
When you look forward to how to deposit money in Binomo using your bank card, make sure to read the Client Agreement closely first. You’ll get familiar with the minimum deposit requirements and all the available options to make it in Binomo.
No matter if you are using a VISA card or Mastercard, using the below suggested method for Binomo deposit, you will be able to get through your transaction in no time:
- In your Binomo account, you will see a button “Deposit” in the corner at the top right; click that.
- You must choose the region from the menu of “Country” offered there.
- Now, select the card you are using, VISA or Mastercard.
- After card selection, enter the deposit amount.
- You will be required to add all the card details, and when done, click the “Pay” button.
- You will receive a confirmation code that will be needed to process the payment.
- Once your transaction is done, you will be redirected to a page holding all the information regarding your transaction.
The process of depositing money in Binomo is reasonably straightforward and usually very instant; however, in certain countries, the time may vary. You can always check out at the Binomo customer support about the time interval of your operator.
Internet banking could also be considered in addition to using cards if you want to deposit or withdraw money from Binomo.
Four deposit and withdrawal options are available for Mexico via internet banking: SPEI, HSBC, Banorte, and SafetyPay.
To know more about how to withdraw money from Binomo and get familiar with all the withdrawal methods, limits, and conditions, please read the Client Agreement.
SPEI and HSBC
When looking for a solution for how to deposit or withdraw in Binomo with no problems through internet banking, you will come across many options, and two popular ones are choosing SPEI and HSBC.
Follow the steps below to learn how to deposit funds to Binomo using the following methods:
- You will have a button “Deposit” on the top right corner of your account; click that.
- In the next window, you will come across many options, of which you can choose SPEI or HSBC, whichever is your preferred method.
- On the next page, you will have to add the amount you would like to deposit.
- A new window will appear asking you for your name, surname, and document type; after adding it select “Send”.
- Your payment details will appear, and you can transfer the deposit to the payee’s bank account by adding the details; this is how your deposit will be completed.
Follow these steps to claim your cash following Binomo’s withdrawal policy:
- On your account profile picture, you will find the “Cashier” tab in the dropdown menu; select that.
- Choose the “Withdraw funds” option in the next tab and specify your withdrawal method as SPEI or HSBC.
- If you are using the Binomo app for withdrawal, you can select the “Balance” tab on the left side and the “Withdrawal” option.
- You will be required to add the amount for withdrawal and the details of your SPEI and HSBC account; make sure to fill that.
- Once the details are added, you can withdraw the funds.
Note!The minimum withdrawal amount allowed by Binomo is $10/€10 or an equivalent of $10 in MXN.
You can also withdraw and deposit your funds using these e-wallets: Advcash, Jeton Wallet, and Binance Pay.
The process is pretty simple; just like the above methods, you have to choose a deposit when you want to deposit the funds and select the kind of e-wallet you want to use, add details and amount, and it’s done.
Similarly, when it comes to withdrawal from Binomo using e-wallets, use the “Cashier” option, choose “Withdraw funds”, select the amount and the type of e-wallet you would like to use, add details, and it’s done.
Note! You can only use the e-wallet to withdraw your funds used for the deposit money in Binomo initially.
Also, depending on your e-wallet, it could take a few hours of withdrawal time to get funds on your wallet from Binomo.
You can always check the withdrawal status from the “Сashier” tab. This status also proves to be your withdrawal proof till it is cleared.
All the above-shared deposit methods are applicable in Mexico, and you can always rest assured that you will get a hold of your Binomo account comfortably. Notwithstanding these conditions, always remember that trading is risky. It’s recommended to learn and practice on the Binomo demo account with free deposited virtual $1000 on balance. Skill up and then move to trade with real funds.