Binomo provides a variety of payment methods, so its customers usually have no problems depositing and receiving funds. Wondering how to invest in Binomo or withdraw money from the platform? In this review, we will be going over the exact steps allowing Turkish traders to make payments using either a bank card, internet banking, or e-wallet.
Important guidelines to follow
Before moving on to look at specific deposit and withdrawal methods, here are a few Binomo conditions you should know:
- Before making a deposit, you can practice on a free Binomo account.
- The minimum deposit in Binomo is only $10, or about 185 TL.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is $10, whereas the maximum limits are $3.000 per day, $10.000 per week, and $40.000 per month.
- The Binomo withdrawal policy also sets that the time for funds to be credited to you can take up to three days or more (depending on the payment method and account type).
A bank card can be used to deposit or withdraw from Binomo only if you:
- Own a Turkish ID proving your citizenship.
- Use a Turkish IP address.
Note! You are allowed to make only five successful transactions a day. After every transaction, it’s necessary to wait for at least half an hour before making another one.
To fund your trading account, follow the steps below:
- Click on the yellow “Deposit” button in the top-right corner of the screen. In the Binomo app, select the “Balance” menu item.
- Choose Turkey as your country and select Visa, Mastercard, or Maestro as your deposit method.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit as well as your name and last name.
- Press the “Deposit” button.
- Fill in your prompted card information (number, TCKN, CCV, expiry date), then click on the “Yatır” button.
- Expect an SMS with a code for verification. Once you have entered the code, click “Onay” to proceed.
You can now go back to Binomo (just click the “Siteye Geri Dön” button) and check the deposit status in the “Transaction History” tab.
For cash withdrawal, follow these steps:
- Click on the profile icon and select the “Cashier” section on www.binomo.com.
- Tap the “Withdraw funds”.
- Enter the amount.
- Choose your preferred withdrawal method: Visa, MasterCard, or Maestro bank card.
- Click the “Request withdrawal” button.
You will receive a message once your request is confirmed. It serves as your withdrawal proof.
Internet banking is another payment method that can be used on Binomo. Let us learn how to deposit in Binomo using it:
- Click the “Deposit” button or go to the “Cashier” section from the menu.
- Choose Turkey in the “Country” field and select Internet Banking as your payment method.
- Specify the amount to invest, enter the required data (your name and surname, date of birth, address, and postal code), and press the “Deposit” button.
- Pick the bank among AKBANK, Türkiye İş Bankası, TEB, Deniz Bank, Ziraat Bankasi, etc., and click “Deposit”.
- Fill in the name, password, and phone number registered with the bank to log into your account.
- Next, you need to input:
- the number of funds to deposit;
- your bank card number;
- your banking password.
- Expect an SMS with a code for verification. Once you have entered it, click “Devam et” to proceed.
- You will receive a notification saying your transaction has been completed successfully.
- You can now check the deposit status in the “Transaction History” tab.
Note! If you wish to transfer funds from Binomo, you can toggle to the “Withdraw funds” option in the “Cashier” section. The steps are practically the same as those that we described for bank cards.
To deposit money in Binomo via a CEPbank account, follow the steps below:
- Transfer funds to another person via CEPbank. This transfer will be used to deposit funds to Binomo.
- Go to your Binomo account and click the yellow “Deposit” button.
- Specify Turkey as your country and choose CEPbank among payment methods.
- Fill in your first and last name before clicking on the “Deposit” button.
- Select the bank that was used for making the transfer.
- After you entered all the necessary information, tap the “Para yatirma” button.
To withdraw funds from Binomo to CEPbank, you need to:
- Visit the “Withdraw Funds” tab on the “Cashier” page. If you are in the Binomo app, select the “Balance” tab from the menu, followed by “Withdrawal”.
- Choose CEPbank as your withdrawal method.
- Fill in the amount and click the “Request Withdrawal” button.
As soon as the request is approved, you will only need to wait for the funds to be credited to your bank account.
Binomo offers to make payments through many e-wallets used in Turkey. Let’s take a look at how to use the most popular of them.
To deposit money in Binomo from Hizli Papara, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Binomo homepage and click the yellow “Deposit” button.
- Choose Turkey in the “Country” section and select Hizli Papara from the list of payment methods.
- Enter the amount, fill in your name and last name, then press the “Deposit” button.
- Enter the credentials for your Hizli Papara account and the amount to deposit. Next, press the “Yatır” button.
- Enter your phone number and account password, then click “Devam Et”.
- Transfer funds from your Papara account to the Papara account whose details are displayed on the screen.
- Go to your Hizli Papara application and click the “Para Transferi” tab.
- Select the “Para Gönder” option.
- Enter the Account No. from step 6 under the “Papara No / IBAN” option before clicking on the “Devam Et” button.
- Once again, click the “Devam Et” button after entering the amount you wish to pay.
- Review and confirm the data on the screen with the “Onayla” button.
- If you have followed every step properly, you should see the “İşlem Başarı ile Gerçekleşti” message.
To withdraw funds using Hizli Papara, follow the simple instructions:
- For web version users:
- Open the “Cashier” section by clicking on your profile icon.
- Go to the “Withdraw funds” tab.
- Enter the amount and choose Hizli Papara as your withdrawal method.
- Click “Request Withdrawal”.
- For the Binomo app users:
- Launch the left-side menu and click on the “Balance” section.
- Tap the “Withdraw” button.
- Enter the amount and choose Skrill.
- Click “Request Withdrawal”.
Usually, funds are credited to the account within one hour, but sometimes it can take up to seven business days.
The steps to fund the Binomo account from Jeton Wallet are:
- On the Binomo website, click on the yellow “Deposit” button.
- Choose your country and select Jeton from the list of e-wallets.
- Enter the amount and press the “Deposit” button.
- Log in to your Jeton account using your phone’s User ID or email and password. Sign up if you do not have an account yet.
- Select the Jeton account and pick the currency you wish to deposit. Next, tap the “Pay with wallet” button.
- The “Payment successful” notification should appear.
To make a cash withdrawal to your Jeton Wallet account, follow the same steps as described for Hizli Papara.