Binomo is a world-class trading platform. Below we will look at how to log into a Binomo account using a website or app, and what deposit methods are available in different countries.
- How to log in to Binomo?
- How to log in to the Binomo account?
- How to log in to Binomo using Facebook?
- How to log in to Binomo using Gmail?
- Password recovery
- How to log in to the Binomo iOS app?
- How to log in to the Binomo Android APK?
- Login on the Binomo mobile web version
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- I forgot the email from the Binomo account
- The message that the allowed number of login attempts was exceeded
- What should I do if I don’t receive an email with the link to reset my password?
- Not able to log in, account registered via Facebook
- How do I change my email address or phone number?
- How to deposit in Binomo?
- How to deposit with a bank card?
- Turkey and Near East
- Arabic countries
- Latam countries and Brazil
- How to deposit via e-wallet and crypto wallet?
- Crypto wallets
- Turkey (Hizli Papara)
- India (PayTM)
- How to deposit via internet banking?
- South Africa
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Is it safe to send you funds?
- How to deposit with a non-personalized card?
- Can’t deposit with a bank card, what do I do?
- My deposit didn’t go through, what do I do?
- How much time does it take for funds to be deposited into my account?
- How do I fund my account with a card (e-wallet) in a different currency?
- Do you charge for depositing?
- Can I deposit with a card that isn’t mine?
- When will the funds be credited to my account?
How to log in to Binomo?
The global reach of the Binomo platform accepts traders from over 130 countries, including India. This article will cover the following questions: how to log into a Binomo account through Facebook/Gmail using a website or app, and how to reset a password.
How to log in to the Binomo account?
The international online trading platform Binomo created different types of accounts for a trade where everyone can choose the most interesting conditions: starting from $1 to open a trade to a wide range of possibilities for Binomo Gold/VIP account.
Follow the steps below to log in to the Binomo website:
- Go to www.binomo.com.
- Select “Sign in” and click “Login”.
- Enter your username (email) and password.
- Confirm the entry by clicking on the “Sign in” button.
Note! If you are a new user, you can create an account by clicking Sign In – Registration. You can have an account by entering your email address and password and selecting the “Create account” tab.
Once logged in, you can view your account balance online, place trades, check your Binomo trading history, deposit, and withdraw funds without any hassle. Also after logging in, you have access to a Binomo demo account online with $10000 virtual dollars. With it, you can practice trading in a safe environment.
So, from this moment you only need to open a Binomo web page and log in to your demo account to practice the most interesting strategies and sharpen your skills in trading.
How to log in to Binomo using Facebook?
The blue icon “f” is familiar to millions of users who created profiles on Facebook. You may also see the familiar logo on the Binomo web login page. Follow this guide to quickly login to the platform:
- Kindly go to the Binomo website or app and click on the Facebook logo.
- A Facebook login window will open, where you will need to enter your email address and password from the social network.
- Then click “Log in”.
- Binomo will request access to your data (name, profile picture, and email address).
- Click “Continue as…” and after that, you will be automatically redirected to the Binomo platform.
After you have logged in, you can benefit from the platform’s online services in India and other countries.
How to log in to Binomo using Gmail?
If you want to log in to your Binomo demo, Gold, or another account using Gmail, follow these steps:
- Go to www.binomo.com, click on the “Sign in” and “Login” buttons, and then the Google logo.
- Enter your phone number or email in the appropriate field.
- Enter your password and click on the “Next” button.
If you’re already logged in to Gmail, you’ll be taken directly to your Binomo account. If not, you’ll be asked to enter your Gmail credentials again.
If you’ve forgotten your password for the Binomo account, don’t worry; reset is simple. Just follow the steps below, and you’ll be back in your profile in no time.
Instruction for web version users:
- First, go to www.binomo.com, click the “Sign in” button, and choose the “Forgot my password” link.
- Enter your email address or username that you used to sign up for your account.
- You will receive an email from Binomo for the password reset. Click on the link given in the email.
- You will be taken to a special section on the Binomo website, where you must enter a new password twice and click the “Change password” button.
Note! Creating a new password, remember that it must contain letters and numbers and be at least 6 characters long.
Instruction for mobile app users:
- Click the “Log in” button and choose “Reset password”.
- Fill up the email your account is registered to and click “Reset password”.
- Check the mailbox: you’ll receive a password recovery letter, open it and follow the instructions. Create a new password.
Once you’ve reset your password, you can log into your Binomo Demo, Gold, or other account and start online trading again.
How to log in to the Binomo iOS app?
Assuming you have already downloaded and installed the Binomo iOS app, follow these steps to log in:
- Tap the Binomo logo on your home screen to launch the app.
- On the main screen, choose the “Sign in” button.
- Enter your email address and password in the respective fields.
- Tap the “Sign in” button.
After logging into the Binomo mobile app, you will have access to almost all the trading functionality available on the web version.
How to log in to the Binomo Android APK?
The Binomo APK has no differences from an Android application. You can visit the Google Play store and search for “Binomo” to find it or click here.
To log in to the Binomo Android APK do the same steps as on an iOS device:
- Choose the “Sign in” option.
- Enter your email and password.
- Click on the “Sign in” button.
If you’re having trouble logging in to your Binomo demo, Gold, or another account, first, ensure you’re using the correct email address and password.
Login on the Binomo mobile web version
To sign in for the Binomo mobile web version, follow these steps:
- Enter the “binomo.com” website URL into your mobile browser.
- On the homepage, click on the “Login” button at the top right corner.
- A pop-up window will appear asking for your email address and password.
- Enter your login credentials and click on the “Sign in” button.
After logging into your Binomo account through the mobile web version, you can trade on the platform online just like you would on a PC.
Please remember that trading is risky. Registering your Binomo account is just the first step of the big journey that can’t be reached without learning and training from professional content on Binomo. Skill up to trade wisely!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Let’s cover the popular questions about logging into the Binomo account.
I forgot the email from the Binomo account
Did you forget the email associated with your Binomo account? Here is how you can quickly recover it. First, remember if you have used any other email address to register for Binomo.
If you don’t know any different email addresses you may have used, don’t worry. Contact the customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to help you recover your account. Just provide them with your profile details, such as your username or phone number, and they will help you to get back the access and reset your password.
The message that the allowed number of login attempts was exceeded
If you receive a message that the allowed number of Binomo sign-in attempts has been exceeded, you might have tried logging into your account more than ten times within an hour.
There are a few things you can do:
- Wait for an hour, and then try to log in to your Binomo account again.
- Try resetting your password. If that doesn’t work, contact Binomo support for help.
In the meantime, keep your account safe by using a strong and unique password, and never share your login information with anyone.
What should I do if I don’t receive an email with the link to reset my password?
If you have not received an email from the Binomo trading platform with a link to reset your password, there are a few things you can try:
- Check your spam folder to see if the email was mistakenly marked as spam.
- Add email@example.com to your address book to ensure that future emails will not go to spam.
Feel free to create an appeal to the customer support team if you still do not see the email. They will assist you online in a short time no matter where you are, in India or other countries.
Not able to log in, account registered via Facebook
If you’re having trouble logging in to your Binomo account, follow the instructions:
- Click “Forgot my password” in the “Login” section. For mobile users, it is “Reset password”.
- Fill the form with the email you used for registration on Facebook and click “Send”.
- Check your email for a password recovery letter, open it and follow the directions.
- Create a new strong password.
Once you’ve done that, you should be able to log in to your Binomoaccount without any problems and open trades.
How do I change my email address or phone number?
Users of the web version should:
- Look on the top right corner of the platform, click on the profile picture, and then choose the “Profile” section.
- Change your private information: phone number or email in the “Contacts” section and click “Save”.
Mobile app users should do the next:
- Go to the menu and tap “Settings”.
- Enter your email and push the “Save” button.
If something goes wrong, feel free to contact Binomo customer care online and they will help to resolve the issues.
How to deposit in Binomo?
Binomo aims to create a world-class trading platform for users from different countries. Therefore, various payment methods are available on the online platform for depositing and withdrawing funds. Let’s look at what deposit methods are available in different countries to add money to your Binomo account and how to avoid possible problems.
How to deposit with a bank card?
Depositing funds to your Binomo account via any bank card is pretty straightforward. You may use either a personalized bank card (with your name) or a non-personalized bank card (without your name). Moreover, you may even use a card with a different currency than the one used on your Binomo account (INR, KZT, and others).
Now that you are ready to deposit money in a Binomo account, you may follow this simple guideline to move further with it:
- Open your Binomo account dashboard and the “Deposit” button.
- Click on it and use the drop-down menu to select your “Country” or the region.
- Choose your card service provider from the list, such as VISA or MasterCard.
- Now you need to select the deposit amount. You may choose a recommended amount or custom type as per your requirement.
- Fill in the essential card details: сardholder name, number, CSC, Expiry date.
- Click “Pay.”
- You will receive a push notification or confirmation code via text message on your mobile. Enter it to complete the transaction.
Wait for a few moments for the transaction to be completed. You will be redirected to the page showing your transaction details. Get back to your dashboard to put those funds into action. If you have a problem depositing funds on Binomo, contact support.
Note! You may track your transactions and/or check the status of your transactions by clicking on the “Transaction History” button.
Remember that while you may be able to use a non-personalized bank card to deposit funds into your Binomo account, you need to confirm ownership of the card. For this purpose, you may need to provide one of the following additional documents to Binomo support:
- Bank reference with official signature/stamp.
- Bank statement issued by your bank with an official signature/stamp.
- Screenshot from the bank app or website confirming that you own the account.
Binomo allows free deposits, i.e., without fees, and funds are usually reflected in your account within an hour. In some cases, it may take several hours or even days for funds to be credited to your account.
If you encounter such a problem, contact your card provider and read about specific rules related to payment processing in your country. In almost all such cases, the delay is from the bank, often due to country-specific regulations.
Note! You need to know that the en-version of the site is available for all regions.
The following paragraphs shall discuss cash deposit instructions related to specific regions.
Binomo is especially popular in India. Traders can deposit on Binomo with Mastercard/Maestro by following the instructions above. For additional deposit options available to Indian traders (e-wallets, internet banking), see the following sections.
Turkey and Near East
If you have Turkish citizenship and a valid Turkish IP address, you may use these payment options: VISA and Mastercard / Maestro to deposit funds into your Binomo account. All other steps while depositing funds are similar to those discussed earlier.
It is also worth paying attention to three essential points when replenishing funds:
- You are allowed only to make 5 transactions in a calendar day.
- Wait at least 30 minutes after your first deposit to make another one.
- While replenishing your account, you can use only 1 Turkish ID.
The same applies to other territories in the Near East.
Trading is widespread in Arab countries. Many Binomo accounts are held and operated by Arab residents, such as those in Qatar, the UAE, and Saudi Arabia. You may choose from several bank card issuers to complete deposit transactions in Arab territories. They may include Mastercard / Maestro.
For further deposit options, refer to later paragraphs. You must follow the same steps discussed earlier on the platform to deposit cash into your Binomo account.
Latam countries and Brazil
Suppose you are a resident of Latin-American countries, such as Mexico, Brazil, and Argentina. In that case, you may be able to deposit funds in Binomo using any of the cards provided by your local bank. Again, the card may either be personalized or non-personalized.
Please refer to later sections for further deposit options, such as an e-wallet. To add money to your Binomo account, repeat the steps above.
Note! Not all countries in Latin America have the option to deposit with Binomo using a bank card.
Citizens of Ukraine can replenish their Binomo accounts using bank cards. All you need is a valid bank card issued by your local bank and backed by cards from major brands such as VISA or MasterCard.
To make a deposit using a bank card issued by a Ukrainian bank, follow these steps:
- Click on the yellow “Deposit” button next to the profile icon.
- Select “Ukraine” in the “Country” section.
- Choose the deposit method: VISA or MasterCard/Maestro.
- Enter the amount for the deposit.
- Fill in your bank card details (Card Number, Expire Date, CVV2) and click on the “Pay Now” button.
- Confirm the payment with a one-time password received in an SMS message.
Once the funds have been credited to your Binomo account, you will be redirected to a page with the payment amount, date, and transaction ID.
Kazakhstan bank card holders can also deposit funds to their Binomo accounts. They can do it with Mastercard/Maestro and VISA/MasterCard P2P.
If you choose the second option, follow these instructions for depositing funds on Binomo:
- Go to your profile on the site www.binomo.com and select the “Cashier” section.
- Click “Deposit funds” and click on “VISA/MasterCard P2P”.
- Enter the amount and click “Deposit”.
- You will be redirected to the payment system page, where you must select a bank from the list.
- Click “Confirm” and “Payment completed” (you have 25 minutes for this process).
Note! You can increase your deposit amount with a bonus or coupon. The amount of the bonus depends on the status of your account.
How to deposit via e-wallet and crypto wallet?
Along with bank cards, Binomo also provides several other deposit options, including e-wallets and crypto wallets. Some of these popular methods are further discussed below.
If you own a crypto wallet such as Ethereum or Binance Pay, you may use it to deposit funds to your Binomo account. Send a payment request to www.binomo.com through the “Cashier” section or the mobile app through the “Balance” section.
The following quick guide can be helpful when funding your account via a crypto wallet:
- Click on “Deposit funds” and choose your country from the list.
- Among available payment methods, choose your crypto wallet.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit into your Binomo account.
- Choose your desired Coin and checkout.
- Check the deposit amount in cryptocurrency and the address to pay.
- Copy this data before leaving the page.
- Complete the transaction in your crypto wallet.
In most cases, funds are credited to your account within an hour. However, the exact processing time may depend on the number of required blockchain confirmations and other factors.
Depositing money into your Binomo account from a crypto wallet can cause some issues. These tips will help you troubleshoot:
- Check that you are transferring coins from the right crypto wallet; otherwise, they will not be returned.
- You have 15 minutes to send the amount to the address on the invoice. If you have sent an incomplete amount, then before the expiration of these 15 minutes, you can send the rest. If this time has expired, do not send funds! You will receive an email with refund instructions.
- If you sent more than the invoice, the difference would be refunded to you. You will receive an email with instructions on how to get a refund.
If you face any problem with your deposit or refund, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note! Please note that the provider takes a commission for the refund.
If you have Skrill, you may use it to deposit funds by using the following steps:
- Click on the “Deposit” button and choose your country.
- Choose payment method as “Skrill”.
- Enter the deposit amount and click “Deposit”.
- Copy Binomo’s Skrill email account and click “Next”. You can also view the GIF instructions by clicking on “How to deposit”.
- Enter a Skrill transaction ID. For this, open your Skrill account and click the “Send” button to transfer funds to the Binomo account that you copied the address.
- Click “Confirm”.
- You will receive confirmation of your transaction within a few moments.
You can also view information about your deposit on the “Transaction history” page in your account.
Many traders consider Neteller one of the most popular deposit methods on Binomo. Let’s see how to deposit funds into your account using this e-wallet:
- Click “Deposit”, select your country, and choose “Neteller” as your payment method.
- Specify the deposit amount and click on the “Deposit” button.
- Copy your email address and click “Next”.
- Log in to your Neteller account and select the “Money Transfer” section.
- Paste the copied email address and click “Continue”.
- Enter the amount you chose in Binomo and click “Continue”.
- Check the details of your transfer and click “Confirm”.
- Enter your Secure ID to complete your transaction and click “Confirm”.
- Return to the Binomo page after the “Money Sent” message appears.
- Paste the transaction ID provided in your Neteller account and click “Confirm”.
Wait for a message that the payment was successful. Now you can start trading on a real account.
AdvCash is one of the most popular e-wallets in many countries, including Latin America. Let’s look at how to deposit funds to Binomo using the AdvCash wallet quickly:
- Click on the “Deposit” button and choose your country in the “Сountry” section.
- Select the payment method AdvCash.
- Enter the amount and click “Deposit”.
- Click on the “Go to payment” button when you are redirected to the Advcash payment page.
- Log in to Advcash with your email address and password.
- Select the currency in your AdvCash account and click the “Continue” button.
- Confirm your transfer.
You will receive a message confirming a successful transaction.
Turkey (Hizli Papara)
Binomo offers Turkish traders several deposit options with e-wallets: Payfix, Papara, Webmoney WMZ, Jeton Wallet, and Hizli Papara. The last one is the most popular in Turkey. Consider how to deposit funds on Binomo using Hizli Papara:
- Click the “Deposit” button and select your country, Turkey.
- Choose your preferred payment method, Hizli Papara.
- Enter the deposit amount and click “Deposit”.
- Click “OTO PAPARA” on the newly opened page.
- Enter your name and surname in your Papara account.
- Click the “YATIR” button.
- Enter the SMS code sent to your mobile phone and confirm the action.
Soon a message will appear on the screen that the payment was successful. You may go to Binomo transaction history to see details about all your previous transactions.
PayTM is a popular payment method in India. You may use the following steps to make a Binomo payment via PayTM:
- Click the “Deposit” button and select your country, India.
- Choose your payment method as “PayTM”.
- Enter additional information: Phone, City, Address.
- Click “Deposit” after entering the deposit amount, such as INR 4.000.
- Now log in to your PayTM account.
- Choose your card. Meanwhile, you will receive OTP. Click “Confirm” after entering the OTP.
- Your transaction will be completed within a few moments.
Similarly, you can deposit funds using other e-wallets and crypto wallets available on Binomo.
How to deposit via internet banking?
You may be able to deposit funds via bank transfer, especially if you are using Binomo in India, Pakistan, Indonesia, and Brazil. Following is the relevant information regarding some of the most popular internet banking methods.
If you are from Colombia and wish to transfer funds via internet banking, simply use the following steps:
- Click on the “Deposit” button and select your country, Colombia.
- Choose a payment method as “Bank Transfer”.
- Enter your deposit amount and click the “Deposit” button
- Enter the required information (city, phone, and other data) and click “Pay”.
- You will be redirected to the payment page of your chosen bank. Fill out the form and confirm the payment.
- Wait for a few moments for your payment to be processed.
You can check the transaction status on the “Transaction history” tab in Binomo.
A range of methods is available in India for transferring funds via internet banking. The following payment methods are available for traders from India: Upi, Indian Exchanger, NetBanking, and IndianCash.
While the steps are somewhat similar to those discussed in the previous section, the summary is provided below:
- Go to the “Deposit” page, select your country “India” and choose the payment method, for example, NetBanking.
- Enter your amount and additional information (Phone number, Bank name).
- Click the “Deposit” button.
- Enter and Re-enter your registered mobile phone number and click “Login”.
- Use the OTP that was sent to your phone number.
- Enter your card PIN and click “Login”.
- Check the specified payment data’s correctness and click the “Pay” button.
That’s all; after the payment is completed, you can return to the Binomo platform and start trading if the transaction was successful.
If transferring via internet banking in Brazil, you may choose from a number of choices, such as Pix, Bank Transfer, Itau, Bradesco, Boleto Rapido, Santander, and Internet Banking / Cash. The general instructions remain the same as discussed in previous sections.
Let’s see how to add money to Binomo using Boleto Rapido:
- Click the “Deposit” button, select the country “Brazil” and the payment method “Boleto Rapido”.
- Enter your personal data: name, CPF, CEP, email address, and phone number after being redirected to the page of the payment service provider.
- Click “Confirm”.
- Click “Safe PDF” or copy the barcode.
- Log into your bank account app, and click “Pagamentos”.
- Click “Digitar Números” and enter the Boleto numbers.
- You will be redirected to a confirmation page. Verify that the information is correct and click “Confirmar”.
- Check if the sum is correct and click “Próximo”.
- Click “Finalizar” and enter your 4-digit PIN.
It remains to wait for the receipt of funds to your Binomo account and start trading!
Note! When using “Boleto Rapido”, it may take up to 3 days for funds to be credited to your Binomo account.
You may choose any local banks to deposit funds to Binomo: Capitec, FNB, Absa, Investec, Standard, NedBank, African Bank, Tyme Bank, Old Mutual, Bidvest.
Capitec and FNB are among the most popular payment methods in South Africa. Let’s see an example of Capitec how to deposit funds on Binomo:
- Go to the “Deposit” tab, select your country and choose the “Capitec” payment method.
- Choose your deposit amount and click “Deposit”.
- Sign in to your Capitec bank account. Enter your Username and Password and verify the authentication notification you receive on the banking app.
- In case you have more than one savings account, you will be prompted to choose the account that you wish to use for funds transfer.
- Ensure to enter your mobile number, as it will be used for sending proof of payment.
- Click on the “Send” button.
As soon as the payment is complete, you will be redirected to a “Payment Successful” page along with the transaction details.
Binomo does not charge fees or commissions when you deposit funds into your account. Moreover, there is no subscription fee when trading on the Binomo platform.
At the same time, the minimum deposit of Binomo is only $10 ($5 or the equivalent amount in the INR for traders from India). You can also use the bonus and increase the deposit amount when replenishing your account.
However, some payment service providers may charge transfer fees, especially if you deposit in a currency other than the currency of your Binomo account. The payment service provider may charge a conversion fee.
Be sure to visit your payment service provider’s website to find out what fees they charge. As a rule, they make up a small percentage. But it is essential to know this before depositing on Binomo so that you are not surprised by a sudden charge for transferring funds.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you are still unclear about some aspects of depositing funds on Binomo, the following short answers to some of the most frequently asked questions will prove helpful.
Is it safe to send you funds?
It is completely safe to send funds through the “Cashier” section or the “Deposit” button on www.binomo.com. The company works only with proven and reliable payment service providers, both national and international.
Furthermore, payment service providers comply with all local and international personal data protection and security standards. They include 3-D Secure and the PCI standard (used by VISA and some others). Therefore, your data is always safe, and you can deposit money in Binomo without worrying about security.
How to deposit with a non-personalized card?
At Binomo, you can deposit using a non-personalized card, i.e., a bank card that belongs to you but does not have your name on it. However, a few additional steps must be taken when using this type of bank card.
You need to verify that you are indeed the owner of the non-personalized card. Submit one of the following documents to Binomo support to confirm your ownership of the card:
- Reference from the bank with an official signature/stamp.
- Bank statement issued by your bank with an official signature/stamp.
- Screenshot from your bank account in the app or website.
Ensure that the cardholder’s name and card number are visible on the documents. To send documents to email@example.com, use the email you specified when registering on the platform.
Can’t deposit with a bank card, what do I do?
If you are unable to add money to Binomo with a bank card, try the following tips:
- Ensure your country of residence is correctly stated in your profile and the payment order. It should be the same as the cardholder’s residence.
- Check that you have selected the correct card brand. For example, you could choose Mastercard incorrectly, although your card brand is VISA.
- Double-check and ensure all account details such as Card Number, Expire Date, and CVC are correct.
- Contact your card provider or mobile operator if you do not receive the confirmation code via SMS. If you received it, make sure the code is entered correctly.
- Use a different browser or clear your cache if the issue persists.
If you still cannot resolve the issue, contact Binomo support or choose another payment method such as an e-wallet or internet banking.
My deposit didn’t go through, what do I do?
This problem does not occur often but can still occur for various reasons.
1) Funds have not been debited from your Wallet or Card
The most common reason is that your payment is pending, and it may take some time (up to 3 business days) to process it. However, if your payment is declined, the service provider will tell you the reason for the rejection so that you can resolve the issue.
If the payment does not go through for more than 7 days, contact Binomo support or your service provider for assistance and guidance regarding the completion of the transaction.
2) Funds have been debited but not credited to Binomo
In this case, Binomo recommends waiting one business day. But if the problem persists, contact Binomo support via email, sending proofs of payment such as transaction ID, account number, and screenshots.
If you see the status of your payment as “Pending”, follow these steps:
- Check if you have correctly followed the instructions for depositing Binomo. It is available in the Help Center under “Deposit”.
- Contact your bank/digital wallet provider to help issue if your payment takes longer than one business day to process.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if the funds have not been credited to your account and your payment provider assures that everything is in order.
You may check the transaction history section in your account to get further information about all the past transactions. The “Transaction history” section is located in “Cashier” if you trade through the site www.binomo.com. If you are using a mobile application, open the left side menu, select the “Balance” section and view the transaction history.
If your deposit status is “Rejected” or “Error”, click on the rejected deposit to find out why. Try to eliminate the cause and send the deposit again. If the error persists, email email@example.com.
How much time does it take for funds to be deposited into my account?
Once you complete the transaction, it is assigned the “Pending” status. It implies that the payment service provider is processing the payment. In most cases, your funds appear in your account within an hour. But sometimes, due to national regulations or processing limitations, it may take up to 6-8 hours.
Remember that the maximum processing time for most payment service providers is 3-5 working days, which rarely comes to that. However, your payment may coincide with national holidays and may be delayed by a few days. In this case, contact your service provider to know the exact status of your payment and the expected time it might take to clear it.
How do I fund my account with a card (e-wallet) in a different currency?
You do not have to worry if your card or wallet is in a different currency. Proceed with the usual payment method, i.e., through the “Cashier” section on the website www.binomo.com or “Balance” in the app. Your funds will be converted to the currency of the Binomo account automatically.
Also, note that Binomo does not charge any currency conversion fees. However, some fees may apply from the payment service provider. Therefore, it is recommended to find out about this from your service provider before paying.
Moreover, before your payment is processed, Binomo will show you the converted amount in the target currency. It ensures better decision-making at the user’s end.
Do you charge for depositing?
Binomo does not charge fees or commissions when you deposit funds to the Binomo account. Actually, it is quite the opposite. When you replenish your account, you can get a bonus. The deposit bonus amount depends on your account’s status and can reach up to 100% for Standard, up to 150% for Gold, and up to 200% for VIP.
However, some payment service providers may charge their fees for transferring funds. It is especially true if your payment method and Binomo account are being operated in different currencies. In such cases, the service provider may charge a certain conversion fee.
Note! Be sure to check with your payment service provider for any applicable fees/fees.
Can I deposit with a card that isn’t mine?
A plain and direct answer to this question is NO.
Using someone else’s card or other payment method is strictly prohibited per the Client Agreement. Ensure any card or e-wallet you use to deposit funds on Binomo belongs to you.
You can still use a non-personalized card as a deposit method. Remember, a non-personalized card does not have your name on it, but it belongs to you. When making a transaction, you will need to verify your ownership of the card for the transaction to complete.
When will the funds be credited to my account?
It may largely depend upon your payment service provider. Some transfers, usually via bank cards, are credited instantly, while others may take up to 3 days.
Remember that national laws, payment service providers’ policies, or local holidays may delay transaction processing. In 99% of the cases, any delay is at the end of the payment service provider and not Binomo.
Don’t worry if your funds are not credited to your account even after a few hours. Wait for at least one business day. If the issue persists, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out the exact reason for the delay.